Welcome to the CUCC’s Christian Education Page. We have both Sunday School and Confirmation programs to service the needs of children of all ages. Please take a peek at some of our activities and field trips!!
2017/18 Educational Experiences
- February 2018: Visit to Service Dogs for America in Jud, ND – a service dog training school!! Rescheduled to summer 2018 due to inclement weather
- December 2017: Holiday happenings
- Christmas Eve, 2017 – VCSU professor Victoria Hammel performed “O, Holy Night” as her son, Harrison, accompanied her on guitar. We thank the Hammels for sharing this beautiful hymn with the congregation.
- 2017 Holiday Program – “Sounds of the Season”, a musical extravaganza starring members of the congregation, organized by Sarah Lerud
- Another fund drive for other needed items at Abused Persons Outreach Center
- November 2017: Update on the community service project
- October 2017: Sunday School boys are collecting school supplies for hurricane victims. Looking forward to seeing your donations!!
- September 2017: Another year of Christian Education has begun!!! No confirmation students this year – just Sunday School. Looking forward to another year of fun and learning. Thanks to our Sunday School teachers, Sarah Lerud and Susan Kringlie. 🙂